ANDREWS FAMILY

------------------------

Saturday, February 14, 2009






Meet the newest member of our family!! This is Sawyer. Over Christmas break Riley and Logan and some friends found some kittens up at there school abandoned. They decided they would bring two home. I told them no way are we keeping them, we already have 2 cats. We fixed up a box outside for them to sleep in and gave them a little food. I was planning on emailing members of our ward to see if anyone wanted any kittens. The next day when we went to the boys basketball practice we brought the kittens with us. A friend of Riley's parents decided they wanted to take one home with them.. Wow that was easy!! Except even after a day it was sad to see them take him. I am a sucker for kittens, can you tell!! Anyway, the kids were begging me to keep the other one. I told the kids I would talk to their dad. He of course said it was my decision. And what do you think it was?? We kept him. It took us a week to decide on his name. He is so sweet and cuddly, but sometimes he is a crazy wild kitten!! We are having fun with him. Well us humans. Star and Stripes are not so happy about a new cat in the house.

2 comments:

  1. I adopted a new dog. Okay, he is not real. He's a webkinz. There so much easier to take care of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. At first glance, I thought it was two different cats cause of the lighting. But it makes me kinda want a kitten!

    ReplyDelete