ANDREWS FAMILY

------------------------

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break March 16-20!! We had a fun week. Most of the kids regular activities were cancelled, but I signed Maddy, Riley and Logan up for spring break splash at the Y. The kids had fun getting in the water and learning new things. They loved getting tipped out of the raft. We went to the park a couple times with friends. We saw Hotel for dogs at the cheapy theatre in Lawton. It was better than I thought it would be. The kids loved it. Our neighbor set up a basketball hoop down on the road. The boys had fun playing basketball.. I even went down and played "pig" with them once. I am not so good at it. The weather was great most of the week. We even got a little sun burned. We had fun playing and relaxing.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I am so jealous that you don't have snow and your kids are outside without coats. We are still in the heart of winter up here. I love to see all the pictures of your kids. I am still so surprised at how big they are. When you moved away Logan wasn't even one yet was he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just starting our Spring Break.

    ReplyDelete