ANDREWS FAMILY

------------------------

Sunday, May 10, 2009







Alyssa's Dance Recital! Alyssa danced for Story and Barton School of Dance this year. She took 5 classes. She has been a busy dancer. For the Recital Alyssa was in 7 dances + the finale. She danced 2 ballet pieces, 1 point (her first year doing this), 1 tap, 1 modern, 1 character, and 1 jazz. I was only able to take a couple pics back stage before the performance, but I do plan on getting a pic of her in a few of her costumes.. and we are supposed to be getting a video.. hopefully I can put one of the dances on the blog when I do. I am very proud of all her hard work. She is a graceful and beautiful dancer.

3 comments:

  1. She looks like a movie star-- I bet she was wonderful in her recital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun. We do a lot of dance here, too.

    ReplyDelete