ANDREWS FAMILY

------------------------

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day
















We decided to take the kids to the new splash park on post yesterday, check it out have a good time, and on the way there it started to rain. The splash park was closed, but luckily the raind slowed down enough for us to play on the playground next to it. They had a lot of new equipment I have never seen at a park before. Unfortunately I didnt have my camera, thankful that Alyssa took pictures with her phone!! We had a good time playing, until the rain started to pick back up.. So we went home. I thought we had seen all the rain we were going to see for a while, I guess not. It poured on us here in Geronimo!! Hope everyone had a good Holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the kids have been having fun the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete